Sunday, February 1, 2009

Sunday's rock

My favorite day of the week is Sunday.
I love waking up to the sounds of my son as an alarm clock.
I love our joint ritual of making pancakes. ("p-cakes")
I love drafting behind my toddler on the stairs as we ascend to wake Da-Da.
I love listening to "Gold for Praise" on the radio on the way to church and the fact that my husband doesn't seem to mind my off key singing.
I love the watching Jess walk hand in hand with Jake down Waumba Land hallway. (our church's pre-school program.
I love singing praise songs with the NPCC band and the fact that a huge mass of people are worshiping and seeking God.
I love holding hands with my husband while listening to Andy Stanley's preaching. (And the sermon today was awesome!)
I even love the drive home, listening to Jake battle his fatigue.
I love a fat family naptime, intimacy with my husband and a leisurely afternoon.
Sunday's rock.

No comments: