Thursday, June 11, 2009

A Mother's reflection




Fellow Bloggers,


Do you ever post a photo that you know will someday mortify your child?


I feel like I have the blogging angel and demon arguing it out on my shoulder,


though who is arguing for what is of question.




Yesterday we received a box from UPS. Inside was a bunch of hand me down clothes that Zen has outgrown, sent back for storage in case we are blessed with a second Johnson child some day. (Not yet, people.) But I continued digging since I KNOW Aunty Critter and rightly believed that there would be a happy surprise SOMEWHERE in the box. Jake immediately lit up when I pulled the pink Dora backpack from the box. He started dancing his little jig and singing the "backpack" song from Dora videos. Of course he wanted to try it on! And here are the pics. I'm posting them on this blog so someday when his future fiance is strolling down the photograph memory lane of Jake's life, he can choose to censor a viewing.




A happy compromise, don't you think?




No comments: